EARN an OTE of $110,000 + per annum
Join a Reputable and Award-Winning Mortgage Broker
Flexible Working Arrangments | Excellent Location
About The Company
Our client started their company after they set out to build their own portfolio and soon realised it was a very confusing and complex task. They soon developed their award-winning company to assist young professionals to untangle the complexity of buying property, finance, getting loans, and more. They are a Gen Y company designed to help Gen Y build their portfolios to ensure a successful and prosperous future.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an In House Mortgage Broker to join their company in Surry Hills, Sydney, with the potential to earn an OTE of $110,000pa and upwards.
The primary purpose of this position is to guide and assist clients through a smooth process of loan applications, lodgements, approvals, settlements and more.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clear, comprehensive and professional financial advice to clients
- Researching, recommending, negotiating and lodging a range of loan applications
- Liaising with clients and a range of lenders to ensure that loans are approved as efficiently as possible
- Ongoing loan management from application through to home loan settlement
- Following up on warm leads
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Mortgage Broker. You will also have excellent communication skills and an RG146 or Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking or be willing to complete.
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn a Generous Base Salary & Commission
- Great Location Close to Cafes and a 5-minute walk to Central Station
- Benefit from Flexible Working Arrangements | Work From Home Options
- A Small Dynamic and Supportive Team in a New Modern Office in Surry Hills
- Career Progression is Available and Encouraged as the Company Grows
- Benefit from Inhouse Leads or Generous Structure for Sourcing your Own
- Opportunity to Build and Retain your Mortgage Book
- Internal Loan Processing Support | Administration Team to Assist with Paperwork!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/