EARN $33 p/h | Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super + Overtime + Car
Join an Expanding Family Business Looking for a Long Term Employee
Full-Time or Part-Time Positions Available | Future Career Opportunities
About The Company
Since 1996, our client has been a family-owned and operated landscaping business delivering high-quality landscaping services to a variety of clients around the Northern Beaches and North Shore. Whether it is monthly maintenance, a one-off job or transforming any outdoor space into something spectacular and unique they can find a solution to suit their client's needs, tastes and budget.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Landscaper to join their company in Forestville, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver high-quality landscaping services to a number of clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and lead a small team
- Completing projects on time and to a high standard
- General landscaping maintenance including setting out jobs
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Landscaper
- A Certificate III in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Knowledge in irrigation (preferable)
- A current drivers licence
- A current White Card
What's in it for You?
- Join a Friendly, Supportive & Positive Team Who Enjoy Friday Afternoon Drinks!
- High-Quality Land Scaping Services Around the Northern Beaches & North Shore
- Long Term Employees Passionate About Landscaping & Gardening
- Future Career Opportunities to Team Leader & Management | Company Car
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Flexible Hours Available
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/