EARN $30 - $40 p/h | Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super + Mobile + Car + Overtime
Join an Established & Industry Leading Glass Service Company in Perth, WA
Perfect Role to Work Autonomously to Deliver High-Quality Products & Services
About The Company
Over 40 years of experience in the glazing and aluminium industry, our client is professional and very well-known, providing products and services around the clock, even in emergency situations. They pride themselves on delivering high-quality work, leaving customers 100% happy which they have proven time and again that they offer the best service around.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Glazier to join their company in Perth, WA.
The primary purpose of this position is to measure, install and repair glass and aluminium to a high standard.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete jobs in residential and commercial sites
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Measure, cut and process glass and window framing material
- Ensure all relevant processes and procedures are understood and followed
The successful candidate will have:
- A current manual drivers licence
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- A Certificate 3 in Glass and Glazing
- Able to work autonomously and have self-discipline
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn Overtime | Phone + Car + Uniform Provided
- Friendly Team Working in Safe Environments | Work Autonomously
- Ongoing Training & Career Development | Flexible Working Available
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate | No 2 Days Will be the Same
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/