EARN $55,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join a Diverse Family Organisation that Spans Across Multiple Industries
No Weekend Work | Long Term Career with Immediate Start Available
About The Company
Our client was founded in the 1950s that spans across multiple industries including property, hospitality, investment and manufacturing. They have built on a foundation of integrity, expertise and business acumen to help manage and grow their organisation for future generations.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Receptionist to join their company in Preston, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide refreshments to guests and Directors
- Restock and order kitchen and stationery with supplies
- Meet and greet clients in a professional and friendly manner
- General receptionist duties including mail, invoicing, filing and answering phones
The successful candidate will have:
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Previous experience in administration/ reception
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Diverse Family Business that Spans Across Multiple Industries
- Long Term Stable Position with Future Carer Progression into PA
- Close to Transport, Cafes and Shops | On-Site Free Parking
- Friendly & Supportive Team | Ongoing Training Provided
- Full-Time Position | No Weekend Work | Flexible Working Options
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate | Long Term Tenure Team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this once in a lifetime opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/