Sales Coordinator / Graduate Position
Graduate Sales Opportunity!
- Get the support and training you need to build a successful sales career
- Join an award-winning organisation, and get support from a "customer first" team
- Permanent full time role based at our Head Office in Brisbane
We are a successful national business looking for a self-driven Graduate to join our sales team
About the opportunity:
You will be promoting a range of products to new and active customers in the small to medium enterprise (SME) segment. This role will see you grow our business by interacting with assigned customers through face to face visits and over the phone proactive communication. A partnership focus is required in order to proactively strengthen and develop new relationships and maintain and grow our customer base.
You will be supported through a range of benefits aimed at your development and working in a fun, rewarding organisation that offers you direct impact, visibility and the chance to contribute to large scale success.
For more information about the role, view the Position Description.
Your Graduate Journey:
Our two year program has been developed to encourage your growth and success. Your learning experience will consist of both personal and professional development, including on-the-job training and regular attendance at formal external training courses, networking opportunities and conferences.
We are seeking a results-oriented, driven, and highly confident individual, ideally with some previous sales experience. We will look for:
- Hold a recent undergraduate degree in Business or related field
- Enjoy dealing with people and building strong customer relationships
- Have excellent customer service and/or sales experience
- A positive and friendly attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Australian driver’s license
More about Signet:
SIGNET is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributor of industrial consumables including packaging, safety and cleaning supplies, successfully operating in the B2B environment. We are a national company, with purpose-built offices, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville and Perth. A subsidiary of the Winson Group we have been - Helping Australia Compete - for over 50 years.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your application via http://www.signet.applynow.net.au/.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
For more information, please visit our website www.signet.net.au.