Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a five star luxury hotel located at the 'Paris end' of Little Collins Street in the heart of the shopping & theatre district. We are now seeking a casual Maintenance Officer to join our team.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- contributing to the hotel revitalization and upgrade program such as guest room tiling, carpentry and painting
- completing routine general maintenance tasks throughout the hotel (front and back of house)
- efficiently completing tasks within agreed timeframes
- treating guests courteously if attending to in-room maintenance issues
- completing other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Chief Engineer
- completing all tasks within health and safety guidelines for staff and guests
Stamford Plaza Melbourne are looking for a person who has:
- experience as a Maintenance Officer or Handyperson
- experience as a Maintenance Officer within the hotel or service industry (desirable)
- has a carpentry trade qualification (desirable)
- an eye for detail and takes care and pride in their work
- can complete tasks within a timely manner
- good customer service skills
- shares a passion for the hotel and hospitality industry
So what will Stamford Plaza Melbourne provide you?
- internal career progression and training opportunities
- tailored coaching and mentoring by our Chief and Deputy Engineers
- discounts at Stamford Hotels and Resorts located throughout Australia and New Zealand
- a variety of social and well being activities
Sounds like a place you'd like to be a part of? If so, please submit your application today!
Stamford Plaza Melbourne - Exceptional in Every Sense!