- Exciting leadership opportunity managing the day-to-day running of a health program in remote NT!
- Highly attractive remuneration package circa $108,835 - $130,394 plus salary packaging options!
- Furnished accommodation (family friendly) and negotiable relocation assistance!
- Amazing benefits including 6 weeks annual leave, free gym membership and free general dentistry
About the Organisation
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation (Anyinginyi) is a growing multi-disciplinary organisation which provides primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of Tennant Creek and the surrounding Barkly region.
Anyinginyi consists of five different sections covering a wide array of services such as clinical care and social and emotional well being, health promotions, sports and active lifestyle and administrative services. This diversity allows for a holistic approach to health, ensuring that clients' physical and emotional health and well-being is given the utmost priority.
Anyinginyi health service delivery area stretches north of Tennant Creek to Elliott, across to the east, almost to the QLD border and south to Ali Curung - almost 150,000 square km.
About the Opportunity
Anyinginyi now has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Manager to join their team in Tennant Creek, NT on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Piliyintinji-Ki Stronger Families Section of Anyinginyi Health, including employee support and performance management, financial and assets management, compliance with Anyinginyi Health’s internal policies and procedures and compliance with external funder’s reporting requirements.
More specifically, some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate and lead with Piliyintinji-Ki Stronger Families Women’s Centre and Men’s Centre Team Leaders the planning and delivery of services, programs and events;
- Ensure the services, programs and events address Anyinginyi Health’s Strategic Plan and are delivered;
- Contribute holistically to the maintenance of Anyinginyi’s accreditation and compliance;
- A commitment to comply with and lead continuous quality reviews and activities across the Section; and
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO in line with position or organisational requirements.
For more information, view the full position description here.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated Executive Management experience to successfully manage a diverse workforce and produce a high level of reporting.
A formal qualification in Management, Community Development, Public Health or Project Management is not required, however highly regarded.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of First Nations people, as well as experience working with Aboriginal people either directly or in an organisation. The ability to show empathy and understanding when working with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds will be vital to your success.
A true team player, you will be invested in the professional development of their staff and frequently shares knowledge and skills with other team members for the benefit of the organisation.
Please note: An Australian Drivers License, willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance and currently hold or be willing to obtain a current Ochre Card (Working with Children) is required.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven background as an Executive Manager to take on an exciting leadership position in one of the most unique and remote settings in Australia!
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package circa $108,835 - $130,394.
Anyinginyi also offers a host of additional benefits to further increase your take-home pay, including:
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading;
- Salary sacrificing up to $15,899.94 p/a;
- Subsidised furnished rental accommodation (family friendly) is available for candidates who are relocating;
- Annual remote retention allowance of $750;
- Negotiable relocation assistance;
- Car for personal use;
- Mobile phone;
- Free general dentistry (excluding laboratory work);
- Free gym membership; and
- Free medical prescriptions.
If you are relocating with family or as a couple, Anyinginyi will provide support in securing job opportunities in Tenant Creek.
So what are you waiting for?! If you think you have what it takes to join the Anyinginyi team and are ready for your next big adventure - Apply Now!
About life in Tennant Creek
Tennant Creek is located between Katherine and Alice Springs along the Stuart Highway in the Barkly Region. With a population of around 3,500 people, it is the fifth largest town in the Northern Territory and the Barkly region covers an area larger than Victoria or New Zealand.
Year-round blue skies, stunning landscapes and vibrant, diverse and warm communities - that's life in the Northern Territory! Only a short flight from most Australian cities, Tennant Creek is not just a must-see destination renowned for its individual identity and rich cultural heritage, but is a remarkable community to set up home in! Once known as a rough and tumble droving town, it now offers all the amenities you would need to set up a relaxing new lifestyle, including a major regional hospital, a university, schools, shops and a supermarket, accommodation, bars, clubs and restaurants, banking facilities, sporting clubs and an airport.