- Are you a customer focused professional looking for an opportunity with an exciting and expanding organisation?
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary of $75,000 plus super
- Additional benefits, including car, bonuses, on-going training, development and career opportunities!
At Metro Hail, we are dedicated to providing the best customer experience and ensuring that the repairs carried out are of the highest quality. We often deal with our customers at one of the worst times of their lives when storms have damaged their most significant asset. We work closely with our clients to ensure the best possible outcome for the property owner.
Due to on-going growth, we seek hard-working, reliable individuals to join our growing team in Brisbane as Sales Representatives. These critical roles will see successful candidates working as the face of the organisation, meeting with clients and determining how we can assist them in restoring their properties to new.
What outcomes we provide for you
In addition to joining a growing, progressive and fun-loving organisation, you will also receive an attractive base salary of $75,000 plus super. You will also enjoy additional benefits, including:
- Fully maintained vehicle & Fuel card
- Commission based on the gross profit from each job
- Work-life balance with a flexible working environment and hours
- On-going learning, development and career progression opportunities.
- Lunch provided weekly as part of meetings with wider team.
You will join an organisation taking a different approach to repairing property following storms, working for the owners' interests rather than the insurance companies.
How you will provide the 'Calm after the Storm'
In these vital roles, you will work closely with property owners to assess hail and storm damage. You will manage insurance claims on their behalf, taking a best-in-industry approach to enable their property to be restored to new. The key role tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Sales calls with prospective clients.
- Providing clients with accurate, concise and consistent information and keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Assisting with assessments, including working with Insurance assessors to provide our clients with the best outcomes.
- Referring clients to other providers as required.
You will be joining an organisation that is 100% customer focused, and we aim to give our clients the best, transparent service and assistance .
What you will need to weather the storm
In these customer-focused roles you will need exceptional customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of individuals. Confident, honest and reliable, you will have an easy-going nature and develop and maintain strong, trusting relationships with all the clients you work with.
As these roles involve working in and on the roofs of clients' houses, you will need to be comfortable working at heights, and a 'Working at heights awareness certification' will be viewed favourably.
An RG146 accreditation, or the willingness to obtain, will be required as you will provide financial advice to your clients and Metro Hail will support you in obtaining this. Similarly, a full class C driver's licence will be required by successful candidates.
If this sounds like an opportunity that will help you raise the roof, click Apply Now!