Administration Support Officer
- Are you an experienced Administration Support Officer with an exceptional eye for detail looking to join a market-leading organisation?
- Attractive salary circa $64,000 plus super and a host of additional benefits.
- Flexible work hours, EAP and annual health & fitness allowance to ensure you enjoy work-life balance.
About AUS-MEAT Limited
AUS-MEAT and AUS-QUAL are Australia and New Zealand’s leading providers of agribusiness auditing, certification and training services, supporting over 70 different programs. We are a not-for-profit organisation and a market leader, serving every Australian state and territory and all of New Zealand. Our Food Safety Auditors are all Exemplar Global registered, and our organisation operates under internationally recognised quality management systems.
We have been a critical component in the success of the Australian brand in the red meat industry for the last 2 decades, and we now lead services to the broader agricultural industry; including horticulture, poultry and eggs, food safety, organics, animal welfare, and social and ethical compliance.
We seek an experienced full-time Administration Support Officer to join our team based in our head office in Murarrie, Queensland. This critical role will see the successful candidate supporting key stakeholders such as Program Managers and Field Auditors by administering high volumes of data and ensuring all documentation and client information is correctly entered into the relevant program.
Benefits on offer
In addition to joining a market leader and assisting in ensuring the reputation of Australia's primary produce, you will receive an attractive salary of circa $64,000 plus super. You will also enjoy additional benefits, including:
- On-going training and development;
- Flexible work with potential WFH on occasion;
- 7.5 hour day with an early start and early finish;
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- 1 day paid Company Holiday over Christmas break (AUS-MEAT Day);
- Social Events;
- Free On-site parking; and
- Annual Health & Fitness allowance.
You will join a supportive team environment, where each individual's expertise is valued, and their contributions to the organisation's goals are recognised and rewarded.
About the Opportunity
Our people’s integrity, dedication, and expertise are at the heart of everything we do. This role will ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data processed into our databases.
Your core duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Program administration: Effectively manage and complete administration requirements for the assigned program and coordinate with relevant team members.
- Customer Service: Communicating clearly with stakeholders and clients. Taking ownership of customer queries, requests and problems.
- Data Coordination: Accurately collate data through workflows and update relevant databases and searchable compliance registers. Collating data and approvals for the development of compliance certificates.
- Quality Improvement: Ensuring work is undertaken in accordance with organisational policies and processes.
Additionally where appointed, you will review contracts and coordinate contract renewal processes and certification reviews.
To succeed, you will have demonstrable experience in a high-volume administration environment and be proficient in the use of MS Office, digital communication platforms and etiquette, database navigation and work progression. While not required for the role, business qualifications such as Certificate III in Business Administration will be highly regarded.
A strong team player with an eye for detail, you will ensure that the information you provide to other stakeholders is accurate. Strong customer service, communication and persuasion skills mean that you will be focused on the best outcomes for our clients and AUS-MEAT at all times. Experience within a Shared Service environment will be beneficial.
Additionally, you will be comfortable communicating with people in person and remotely.
At AUS-MEAT, we value client and employee safety, and due to the nature of our business, we have a COVID-19 vaccination mandate policy. If successful, we will ask for evidence accordingly for our compliance records. In addition, a clear National Police Check is a requirement for employment.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please Apply Now.
NOTE: Applications close at 9.00am on 5 September 2022 however, AUS-MEAT retains the right to contact or progress any suitable applicant prior to the closing date.