Gas Appliance Technician
Earn up to $45 per hour + Overtime + Bonuses & More
Reputable Rinnai and Brivis Appliance Specialists
Established Family Owned and Operated Business
About The Company
Our client has over 25 years of product experience, and are Auckland’s experts on Rinnai and Brivis gas appliances. Their technicians are qualified, licensed gasfitters and specialise in the installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of Rinnai and Brivis gas appliances and ducted heat pumps. Being a small family-owned business means they treat everyone like family - don't be just another number.
About The Opportunity
Based in Auckland, you have the opportunity to earn between $35 to $45 per hour - negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
You also get a fully equipped work vehicle, iPhone, PPE, Uniform and some specialised tools.They have two opportunities available - one servicing and maintaining appliances and one as an installer.
This role would predominantly be as an installer and include replacements and new installations of Rinnai and Brivis gas appliances, including Rinnai Brivis gas ducted central heating and cooling systems; Rinnai ducted heat pump/air conditioning systems; Rinnai INFINITY gas water heaters; and Rinnai flued room heaters (Energysavers).
Servicing and maintaining Rinnai and Brivis gas appliances via fault-finding. Testing and commissioning/decommissioning and selling new appliances.
The successful candidate will be a qualified NZ-Registered Plumber/Gasfitter (or Gasfitter only) with excellent communication skills.
They are open to a 3rd or 4th-year apprentice as well.
Additionally, you will have:
- a clean NZ Drivers Licence
- EWRB Associated Tradesperson electrical licence (would be an advantage)
- a Refrigerant Licence would also be an advantage
What's in it for You?
- Ford Transit (or similar) work vehicle, Uniform, iPhone, PPE and some specialised tools
- Family-owned and orientated business - Very accommodating to families
- Full time role - guaranteed 40 hours per week + overtime opportunities at time and a half
- Relocation costs can also be provided for the right candidate
- Daily bonuses opportunity for selling new appliances
- Ongoing training and development with upskilling via courses
- Social club with regular events
- Small close-knit team
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/