EARN up to $36 per hour + Vehicle, Phone Allowance and More
Industry Leading, Reputable, & Established Electrical Business
Travel Across NZ and Abroad - Overtime, Diverse Range of Projects
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 75 years and provides electrical solution works for a diverse range of projects including commercial marine vessels, forest harvesters, and other industrial land-based projects. As a family-type business with good morale and banter, the ownership over the years has always been by some form of a previous staff member, a testament of an amazing work culture and environment. They travel the country and globe to provide their expert services allowing for some great travel opportunities with travel expenses paid.
About the Opportunity
Based in Nelson, you will earn between $32 and $36 per hour plus overtime. This should see you earning over $100,000pa.
You will also be provided with a phone allowance, vehicle, tool allowance, and additional training.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- providing electrical services of the highest quality to all clients
- fault diagnostics & repairs as well as installing and commissioning minor to large projects
- being on an on-call duty roster - once every 10 to 12 weeks - this comes with an on-call allowance
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of holding an electrical licence, ideally with marine, industrial, mining, or oil and gas experience.
Additionally, you will have:
- the ability to understand electrical schematics and have some troubleshooting skills
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- the ability to participate in projects locally and nationally
- pride in your work and be able to work autonomously, and as part of a team
What's in it for You?
- Join an established & reputable business
- Friday afternoon social events
- Mid-year and Christmas work do's
- Fishing trip, go-carting type events
- Fun, friendly & hard working team
- A supportive environment with training provided
- Phone allowance, vehicle, tool allowance and additional training
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/