ARYZTA is a global leader in the supply of fresh bakery products to major retailers, food service providers and restaurants with a focus on the customer and unparalleled capabilities. These capabilities along with our passion for good food have allowed us to grow into one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world.
Our production includes fresh baked goods such as hamburger buns and muffins, hot cross buns and bagels, hotcakes and apple pies for major QSRs and retail chains via our state of the art automated production facility.
Expertise in the bakery world is one of our core principles and underpins our growth strategy, which is driven by innovation, consumer trends and exceeding customers' expectations. We pride ourselves on manufacturing excellence, food safety and sustainability across all our bakeries.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Assistant Accountant to provide accounting and business partnering functions to our Australian operations.
- Supporting on all facets of periodic reporting activities for Bakeries Operations, incl. but not limited to providing quality commentaries and trial balance review.
- Support to provide detail and in-depth analysis on business performances, not limited to financial performances.
- Provide local and senior management insights on variances, business performance and identify areas and opportunities to improve.
- Weekly sales reconciliations and reporting to Group and Senior Management.
- Manage and oversee stocks reconciliations to minimise risks in stock variances and take proper actions on stock gains or losses.
- Ensure all GL reconciliations between various systems are completed to a high-quality standard.
- Weekly variances and P&L reporting.
- Support the Annual Budgeting and monthly Forecasting process.
- Support all customers’ specific reporting requirements.
- Support on Customers’ pricing and costing.
- ERP inventory setup, BOM setup and rollup, standard cost update.
- Be part of the Finance Team’s back up system when required.
- Other ad-hoc works and projects, as required.
- A relevant Bachelor degree to the role.
- CA or CPA partially Qualified or willing to undertake.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of ERP, eg Great Plains, SAP etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong Communicator.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work well under multiply deadlines and pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable.