Senior Cleaner - Amherst
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 27 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located within the heart of Canning Vale, Aegis Amherst caters for up to 133 residents. Providing high quality care services in a secure and friendly living environment, this newly purpose-built Facility supports our residents’ every need and enables choice in daily activities.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Cleaner to join the team at Amherst on a Permanent basis, 73 hours per fortnight.
As an important part of the team, you will be able to:
- Provide facility cleaning to a high Aged Care standard
- Use equipment and chemicals in accordance with training methods.
- Provide a clean and homely environment for our residents
- Lead the cleaning team in a positive and safe manner
- Mentor and encourage the cleaning team
- Assist with the 'On-Boarding' of new cleaning personnel
- Liaise between Facility Manager and the Cleaning Team
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have extensive previous cleaning experience in a health care setting
- Be able to work within a team and independently
- Be proactive, solution driven and reliable
- Have high attention to cleaning detail
- Knowledge of infection control principles
- Have a high level of English communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a Current National Police Clearance and be an Australian Resident
Previous experience in leading staff will see you excel in this role.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.