Occupational Therapists - Fremantle area
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis Carrington, located in Hamilton Hill, is a fully equipped facility currently providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
Located in the heart of the Hilton suburb, Aegis Hilton Park provides quality care services for up to 136 residents within a Low Care and High Care setting as well as delivering Dementia Specific Care services.
About the role
We are looking for motivated Occupational Therapists for our Carrington and Hilton Park Facilities. These are both full-time (Monday to Friday) roles, however part-time will be considered for the right applicants.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Passion for rehabilitation.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful therapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting (desirable).
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jodie Palmer Jones, Senior Consultant Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.