About The Organisation
Operating 29 quality residences from Alkimos to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Central Office team at Aegis Aged Care as an Admissions Consultant on a full time basis.
Predominantly working within our Central Office in Burswood, regular attendance to our facilities to support admissions on site, will be required. This role will focus on Aegis admissions from enquiry stage to permanent bed acceptance.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Operation & Marketing, you will:
- Process and support new admissions
- Promote Aegis to third party stakeholders
- Overview facility waitlists
- Explain resident agreements to customers
- Provide reports on bed sales and vacancies
- Build rapport and relationships with Facility Managers and Administration Officers
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Financial acumen to be able to understand and explain Aged Care fees
- Capable of working effectively as part of a sales team
- Previous experience with Aged Care admissions will be highly regarded
Aegis Central Office offers a friendly and supportive working environment within a modern office space. Free on-street parking is available as well as being close to public transport
How To Apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Kevin Brimblecombe on (08) 6254 8200. To lodge an application please click “APPLY” now and provide a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.