Civil Engineer - Program Management
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Civil Engineer - Program Management your focus is to assist the Manager Infrastructure Planning with the planning and delivery of Roads Infrastructure projects and assessing the impact of development activities on existing infrastructure.
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for someone who:
- Has great passion and enthusiasm towards the continuous development of infrastructure projects
- Can input and contribute to a high performing team with great knowledge, insight and creativity
- Has demonstrated experience in project identification, investigation, scoping, cost estimation and prioritisation
- Possesses an excellent problem solving and decision making mindset
- Can effectively communicate to all relevant stakeholders
- Holds a tertiary qualifications in engineering with relevant experience
- Lives and upholds the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Sunday 17th November 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!