Residential Services Manager
Job Title: Residential Services Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Ingle Farm
Closing Date: 27th April 2021
Love what you do. Love where you work.
Be part of a vibrant, inclusive, friendly organisation that genuinely cares for its staff. Helping Hand is a not-for-profit organisation offering in-home help, retirement living and residential care to over 7,000 older South Australians in Adelaide and regional South Australia. Our staff do more than simply treat the physical needs of the people they care for. They are skilled, patient, respectful and kind, forming relationships with their clients, assuring them, caring for them, and protecting them.
Helping Hand has an opportunity for a Residential Services Manager to join our residential facility at Ingle Farm. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and open spaces, our residential site at Ingle Farm is homely, comfortable and welcoming.
As the Residential Services Manager, you will lead the delivery of resident focused care and have overall quality, financial and operational accountability. This role will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of high-quality services in accordance with the new aged care quality standards through effective management and leadership of the workforce, financial and other resources. As the manager of Ingle Farm care home, your experience, expertise, and energy will play an important role as we continue to define ourselves as an industry leader.
Your skills and experience
- Formal qualifications in health, aged care or a management related discipline, or comparable business experience.
- Extensive experience and performance in the delivery of person-centred services in a health or aged care environment.
- Leadership and management experience in a complex environment including evidence of ability to build and develop strong operational service teams and performance management
- Demonstrated high order verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate with all levels of staff, client and internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and leading teams through change.
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial outcomes within a service environment including development of annual budgets, financial monitoring and analysis and maximisation of income.
- Demonstrated experience with financial, quality, risk, and compliance within Aged or Health care services.
What you can expect professionally
A highly competitive salary package, career development, senior clinical team and support, and ongoing staff mentoring and support from the top down.
What you can expect personally
A values-based organisation that reflects those values in our decision making, service models and accountability throughout the organisation. You will experience support to grow and develop, access to specialised clinical experts and other corporate expertise and well-established care and governance frameworks. An open and relaxed environment where you feel safe, appreciated, and encouraged to speak up and be heard.
If you believe you can contribute to Helping Hand’s great reputation and genuinely want to make a difference to our clients and staff, then we want to meet you.
Talk to us about what we can do to support your decision to apply.
Please click here to view the position description
Please click here to view the applicant information pack
Applications close on Tuesday 27th April 2021
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold current national police check or be willing to obtain one. Current Helping Hand employees must notify their manager of their intent to apply.