Home and Garden Maintenance Worker - Maitland
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its approach to person centred care. We are committed to delivering optimal health and wellbeing outcomes for our rural, regional, and remote clients. Our culture is dynamic, we move quickly and provide services that allow them to stay home, where they want to be.
As a home and garden maintenance Support Worker you will perform basic home maintenance, gardening, and cleaning services to ensure the home and its environment is safe and minimising of potential risks. This position may also require you to undertake domestic assistance, transportation, and social connection.
- Casual opportunities available
- Able to work and travel around the Maitland and Cessnock
- A competitive hourly rate of $22.82 plus casual loading
- A tool allowance of $1.00 per hr will also be paid
- Travel allowance of 0.80c per km and paid travel time between services
As a valued member of our team you will assist clients in achieving optimal health and wellbeing outcomes which will enable them to remain safe and independent in their own home.
Required skills, experience, and credentials
- Commitment to providing the best care to our clients through positive interactions
- Experience in providing high-quality service for similar work in home maintenance and gardening
- To be physically fit to carry out the required tasks and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Current driver’s licence
- A registered, reliable, and comprehensively insured motor vehicle
- Availability to work a range of times between 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Access to your own equipment including either a registered trailer, ute or van, lawn mower, whipper snipper, gardening tools, extension ladder and other basic tools to undertake maintenance tasks as required or willingness to obtain to carry out the duties required
- Confidence in using your own smart phone, handheld device, email, and internet
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal Check
- A working with children check (WWCC) or willingness to obtain
- Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients lives
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not for profit organisation
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
For more information please click here for a copy of the position description.
If you have the drive, commitment, and desire to help improve individual health outcomes and strengthen your local community then we welcome your application.
A closing date of Thursday 15th April 2021 , however do not delay submitting your application as we assess applications as they are received.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.