Senior Manager - Home Care Packages
About the Position:
Due to growth, we are looking for an additional Senior Manager – Home Care Packages to join our Case Management Team at integratedliving. This team delivers case management services funded through Home Care Packages, designed to support our clients and carers to achieve better health and wellbeing outcomes.
- Full time role – Permanent
- Enjoy the convenience of working from home
- Competitive remuneration+ superannuation + eligibility for not-for-profit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax benefits)
We cover a large geographical area with our services and, as such, we are open to applicants based throughout the east coast of Australia. This role is working remotely, and the remit will be assessed and assigned to meet in balance the successful candidate’s, the current team’s, and the business’ needs.
We would be open to having a Clinician in this role to broaden and further strengthen the knowledge base of the existing team. Nursing and/or Allied Health professionals with current AHPRA registration are encouraged to apply.
In this role, your purpose will be:
- Accountability for the engagement, development, performance, and productivity of the team and the quality of service provided by them.
- Delivering operational and/or functional business outcomes through the leadership of a team of Case Managers, whilst providing specialist expertise to the organisation.
- Leading their Case Managers with an active focus on the future, utilising their subject matter expertise to inform and educate the whole organisation and to inform recommendations for improvement.
- Leading process improvement to drive operational efficiency or return on investment.
You will need to possess a proactive, self-directed work style to be successful in this role. Additionally a warm, genuine and engaging personality will enable connections with colleagues and clients alike.
- Tertiary qualification in community health, healthcare or similar field with Nursing and/or Allied Health professionals with current AHPRA registration welcomed.
- Significant operations and care management experience across a range of competitive industries with a preference for the aged care sector.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Home Care Packages.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills with previous experience managing a remote team.
For more information, please click here for a copy of the position description.
Applications will close 30th April, with shortlisting occurring in the following week.
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to achieving optimal health and wellbeing outcomes in partnership with our rural, regional, and remote clients. Our culture is dynamic, and actions purposeful and provide services that support people to stay living safe and well in their communities, where they want to be.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.