Exciting things are happening at integratedliving and we would love to hear from you! What matter to you? You matter to us!
Working with us is Meaningful. Inspiring. Rewarding.
integratedliving is a not-for-profit community-based organization that is currently progressing innovation and change to be the leading provider of health services throughout regional, rural and remote communities of Australia.
Our focus is on delivering better health & wellbeing outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent, safe and well in their community. We provide a range of health and wellbeing services for individuals and their families, in an efficient and effective manner, to create a signature client experience that is unique to integratedliving.
integratedliving looking for Occupational Therapists to join our professional Allied Health team.
- Flexible roles available i.e. Full time or part time
- This opportunity will allow you to combine working from home as well as visiting clients in and around the Port Stephens region and some parts of lower Hunter
- Flexible work/life balance can truly be achieved with us!
Why bring your skills to integratedliving?
We are a high performing team of like-minded individuals, with our mission being to support, enable and empower our clients to live an enriched and meaningful life. This drives everything we do.
- You will be involved in complex and challenging work enabling clients to maintain or regain independence with their day-to-day activities
- You will be part of an Allied Health team full of supportive and highly skilled individuals who are always collaborating for the best outcomes for clients
- You will be in a rewarding role where you can make a big difference in someone’s life and help keep people independent in their own home to live life to the fullest
- You will be supported and encouraged within a multi-disciplinary team to pursue opportunities for professional development
- You will benefit from a flexible work environment – work from home and plan your day including seeing clients
- Majority of the role is working directly with clients one on one to achieve clinical outcomes however there is opportunity to contribute to wellness programs by delivering health education to groups or helping to develop new programs.
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Flexible, supportive work environment
- Pay less tax through salary packaging options (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Access to the company pool car for visiting clients
- Phone, iPad and home office IT set-up with be provided for a smooth experience
- Be part of an organization providing valued support to our clients and the community
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to have a positive influence in the lives of our clients
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect.
So if you are up for the challenge of our Occupational Therapist role, and want to work for a skilled and supportive Allied Health team please apply. Our quick and easy online application process outlines the requirements, qualification and experience you will need to be considered for this role.
For more information call Nikki on (02) 4087 9264 or email us at Careers@integratedliving.org.au.
Also take a look at our position description click here for more information.
Applications are reviewed as received so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note: The New South Wales Government’s current Public Health Order has mandated all in-home and community aged care workers such as integratedliving team members to be appropriately vaccinated. To comply with this government mandate, integratedliving will require evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organization wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.