Clinical Case Manager
Being part of LDK Seniors’ Living means you are committed to the values of love, decency and kindness and will work within these values every day. It means you model these values for other staff and that you strive for excellence in everything you do. You are keen to improve your knowledge and skills, use your initiative and work well with others in the team. If these values and aspirations are consistent with how you want to work, you will be well supported to achieve them.
The primary purpose of the Clinical Case Manager is to support integrated and coordinated resident care and service requirements, including pre-entry clinical assessment, move-in support, care planning, care delivery, care evaluation, referral and accessing externally funded care (with associated documentation), coordination of support for residents and networking.
The Clinical Case Manager has an important leadership role within the care team and liaises with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support a coordinated care process for residents within your portfolio
- Provide timely and effective clinical assessment of Home Care Package recipients, DVA, CHSP or Privately funded residents within your remit.
- Undertake or oversee care and support requirements of residents to determine their care needs and plan accordingly
- Identify existing care arrangements and arrange for transition to the LDK Homecare AP where applicable
- Assist with orientating new residents to the Village, including their care delivery, care team and assistive care technology
- Liaise with the resident/representative about accessing externally funded care
- Coordinate aged care assessment through ACAT/MyAgedCare
- Access Commonwealth Home Care Package and/or Commonwealth Home Support Programs
- Coordinate care through Department of Veterans Affairs for Veterans, including liaising with GPs as needed on documentation
- Determine eligibility for other externally funded care services.
- Liaise with the Village Care Manager to ensure residents receive the care and service they require to meet their identified goals, needs and preferences
- Ensure variances to planned care are documented, monitored and that the care plan is updated accordingly and agreed to by the resident (or their representative)
- Monitor unplanned care to determine whether the care plan requires changes
- Ongoing clinical review and case management of all care recipients at LDK’s predetermined scheduled intervals
- AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse)
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (Desirable)
- Membership of a professional body (Desirable)
- Experience in the community care sector/home care package
- Aged care nursing experience desirable
- Experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary team
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date.