LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
The Business Analyst will lead the design, testing and implementation of business-critical applications and technology infrastructure solutions. The role will deliver functional and non-functional requirements, business processes, workflows and functional designs for a range of applications and infrastructure solutions. Critical to the role is the development of prioritised business requirements and development of key stakeholder relationships.
- Lead the elicitation, definition, prioritisation and validation of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Lead and conduct workshops and meetings to define ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes.
- Define and develop functional designs for applications and systems.
- Develop plans and strategies for and the execution of user/customer acceptance testing.
- Define detailed test cases to validate functional and non-functional deliverables.
- Lead and manage defect resolution ensuring solutions are fit for purpose.
- Develop and deliver applications and systems training.
- Assist the project manager to develop project plans, work packages and schedules for design, test and implementation phases.
- Identify, monitor and manage issues and risks.
- Provide regular status reports and updates.
- Degree in Technology or related field
- Business Analysis Qualifications
- 5-10 years’ experience in business analysis, applications design and testing.
- Proven experience in elicitation, definition, prioritisation and validation of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Extensive experience in leading the end-to-end analysis and design of business processes, applications and systems integration projects.
- Experience of leading and executing user and customer acceptance testing.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship development skills
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines, establishes trust and fosters a collaborative approach to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including solid documentation, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience of training and coaching including the development of training plans and materials.
- Experience with project management methodologies and processes.
- Federal Police Clearance.
- Current influenza immunisation.
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/