Personal Care Assistant (Casual)
Join our LDK Team!
LDK is leading change for Senior Australians. Working with us you can expect a 5 star employee experience, industry leading employee engagement scores and growth through our LDK Academy. Our people are passionate, live and breathe the values of love, decency and kindness every day, and have a whole lot of fun doing it!
To provide personal care and/or domestic assistance support services to residents as allocated by the Shift Supervisor and/or Village Care Manager. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care as requested by the resident and in line with the resident’s care plan (where documented)
- Responding to emergency call outs
- Understanding and implementing care plans and assist with delivery of range of activities (social, physical, emotional)
- Provision of manual handling to assist residents with daily tasks
What we have to offer
- Casual shifts
- $30.95 per hour (inclusive of 25% casual loading) + Super
- $250 sign on bonus payable upon completion of six months service
- Shifts we can offer:
- Day shift 6:30am to 2:30pm
- Afternoon Shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm
- Night Shift (Overnight) 10:30pm to 6:30am
Demonstrating experience in a similar role, you will have proven yourself as a Personal Care Worker who treats residents in a respectful and courteous manner. Further, you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Modules equivalent to Module CHCC305C (assist clients with medication) is essential
- First aid / CPR certificates
- Previous experience working in community or aged care would be highly regarded
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Current drivers licence holders with own transport will be highly regarded
Most importantly, you will be a team player who lives and breathes our values every day.
How to apply
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance.
LDK has a mandatory vaccination policy in regards to Covid 19 and Flu Vaccination.