LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
We are looking for a Full Time Maintenance Assistant to assist the Maintenance team with an array of Maintenance duties in our Greenway Village.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks such as undertaking visual inspections of building, plant and equipment to identify items that require maintenance or repairs
- Carry out corrective maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, changing washers and seals, water blasting, etc.
- Carry out minor repairs to buildings, plant and equipment.
- Respond to maintenance issues, including requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking maintenance duties
- Experience in planning and managing job allocations in a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of computer software programs (Microsoft Word, Office)
- Understanding of, and empathy towards aged persons and their requirements living within a Retirement Village or other similar facility
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up-to-date flu vaccination prior to commencing.