Operations Supervisor x2
Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
We have an opportunity for an experienced 3PL Warehouse Operations Supervisor to join our team at the Hume Rd Laverton North facility. Reporting to the Team Manager you will lead team of experienced Store-people in the service and delivery of our customer’s products.
Key responsibilities of this important leadership role include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day leadership and management of upto 30 store and support people including Team Leaders
- Daily management of resources to ensure the team meet their daily operational targets to deliver customer product as ordered
- Day to day communication to all team leaders to ensure they understand the expectations for their team for the day.
- Leading and maintaining a safety focus and awareness throughout the team and actively intervening when required to ensure potential for safety incidents in minimised.
- Monitoring individual and group performance to ensure operational requirements and customer commitments are satisfied.
- Customer liaison to ensure all issues are addressed promptly and they are fully aware of the status of their orders.
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant prior experience in leading and guiding a team of people in a 3PL warehouse/logistics facility
- Accountability for the day to day leadership in working with customers to meet their requirements in a challenging environment
- Development of strong respectful professional relationships with customers, peers and colleagues.
- Literacy with warehouse computer systems including WMS, TMS and the Microsoft Office suit of packages.
- Excellent understanding of Safety procedures, regulatory requirements, and operating standards in a 3PL warehouse/logistics facility
- Experience in LEAN operating environment.
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary package
- An organisation that lives by its values of Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold and Servant Leadership.
- A supportive and diverse workforce and workplace environment focused on teamwork and customer service.
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment.
We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.