Event Compliance Officer
|Job Type||Part Time - Permanent|
|Package||$60,447.04 pro rata|
|Position Description||Events Compliance Officer|
We have implemented a flexible approach to working arrangements and locations that operates on the Microsoft Platform and, where possible, we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or in other locations.
We have a Bring Your Own Device and Mobile Allowance policy, which we encourage candidates to read in conjunction with the position description.
Covid-19 Vaccination Status
It is a requirement for all local government employees in Victoria to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and evidence must be provided by the preferred candidate prior to an offer of employment.
About this role
This position is responsible for the administration of event registrations and support of event organisers to achieve compliance with all permitted matters in Northern Grampians Shire.
- Administer Council’s event registration and approval processes.
- Support event organisers to achieve compliance triggered by the proposed event under Legislation and Local Laws administered by Council.
- Provide backfill and additional assistance to the Permit Support team in the delivery of sustainable development services administration.
- Perform, as directed, other duties that are within the limits of the incumbents’ skill, competence and training.
- Experience in customer service administrative roles.
- A proven ability to plan and organise work effectively and use initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with diverse range of stakeholders, including community and employees
How to apply
- Download and read the position description.
- Attach a cover letter and resume.
- Submit your application by following the process on this page.
If you'd like to know more contact David George, Manager Community Safety & Amenity at email@example.com or call 03 5358 8700.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 13th December 2021
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer