Coral Sea Vet Care is located in Mossman, Far North Queensland. FNQ is a place where the rainforest meets the reef. Coral Sea is situated an hour away from the Daintree / Cape Tribulation and just fifteen minutes from Port Douglas. There are lots of things to do and see here in FNQ. Anything from outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, camping or going to the beach to dining in one of the many upper-class restaurants in Port Douglas. Please visit http://www.visitportdouglasdaintree.com/ for more information on our stunning location!
Coral Sea has state of the art equipment and we aim to provide the very best standards of care to all clients and pets. Coral Sea Vet Care offers numerous professional veterinary services including everything from consults to surgeries and has some great mainstream and alternative technology including digital X-ray and ultrasound, Abaxis in house lab, dark field microscopy and in-house titer testing. We work closely with the local animal shelter, the council and wildlife rescue, and our clinic is a Feng Shui designed, healthy working environment in natural surroundings.
A position exists for a superstar Lead Veterinarian, who wants to develop their veterinary leadership in a busy and stimulating environment.
What we can offer you:
- NO AFTERHOURS
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For more information regarding our clinic, please visit http://coralseavetcare.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.