Coral Sea Vet Care is located in Mossman in the Shire of Port Douglas, Queensland. Port Douglas is located along the Coral Sea, in tropical far north of Queensland. Known for its beach resorts and as a base for visits to both the Great Barrier Reef, and Daintree National Park. The naturally beautiful Port Douglas shire offers a relaxed lifestyle, central to a variety of public and private schools as well as childcare. Please visit http://www.visitportdouglasdaintree.com/ for more information on our stunning location!
Coral Sea Vet Care is an established veterinary clinic that continues to provide up-to-date, professional and affordable health care. Coral Sea Vet Care offers numerous professional veterinary services including everything from consults to surgeries and has some great mainstream and alternative technology including digital X-ray and ultrasound, Abaxis in house lab, dark field microscopy and in-house titer testing. We work closely with the local animal shelter, the council and wildlife rescue, and our clinic is a Feng Shui designed, healthy working environment in natural surroundings.
A position exists for a superstar Lead Veterinarian, who wants to develop their veterinary leadership in a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For more information regarding our clinic, please visit http://coralseavetcare.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 97 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.