Harewood Veterinary Hospital is in Bishopdale Christchurch, which is north west of the city centre. Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island and has an international airport. The city is known for its urban regeneration, vibrancy, friendly culture and rich heritage, it’s also home to fantastic mountain biking, tramping and the great outdoors, beaches, floatable rivers and close to ski fields. Destinations such as Queenstown, Wanaka and Nelson are within driving distance.
Harewood Veterinary Hospital is a small animal practice providing outstanding care to dogs, cats, pocket pets and birds. Our experienced and dedicated team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are committed to providing the highest level of care to our clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our team at Harewood Vet Hospital!
Hours are flexible for the right candidate – we are able to offer Full-Time or Part-Time.
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
What we can offer you:
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
For further information, please visit https://harewoodvet.co.nz/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $80,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.