Harewood Vet Hospital is located in Bishopdale, Christchurch. Harewood is home to many of Christchurch’s hidden culinary gems! Enjoy fantastic mains, delicious desserts and word class wine in any one of Harewood’s renowned restaurants. Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island and is known for its urban regeneration, vibrancy, friendly culture and rich heritage, home to fantastic mountain biking, surf spots and close to the ski fields it is no wonder Christchurch is such a popular destination! If this sounds like the lifestyle for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Veterinarian who is highly motivated and experienced to join our team at Harewood Vet Hospital. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit. The role will require commitment to an average of 30 hours per week with the possibly of increased hours for the right candidate.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa assistance for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
For further information, please visit: https://harewoodvet.co.nz/
Our clinics are part of National Veterinary Care, with nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://nvcltd.com.au/Veterinary-Training-Centre/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000-$90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.