Junior Property Manager - Mandarin Speaking
EARN $45,000 pa Base + Super + Commission
Reputable and in Demand Real Estate Company
Amazing Opportunity to Start a Rewarding Career
About The Company
Our client is a bespoke Real Estate Agency who specialises in commercial and residential leasing for a number of high net worth clients. They offer their satisfied clients which include both local and global investors, a custom marketing solution and extremely personal service across buying, selling, renting, asset management and home load advisory. As they continue to grow and be the best at what they do, they now require to grow their humble, professional and very successful team.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Junior Property Manager to join their company in Zetland, NSW, with the potential to earn $45,000 pa + Super + Commissions with a pay review after a probation period.Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating between the tenant and landlord
- Conducting open inspections on properties
- Arranging and following up on repair and maintenance work
- Rental collection and rental review management
- Creating new business and monitoring and controlling of lost business
The successful candidate must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
Additionally, you will have:
- A current Certificate of Registration, or be willing to complete before starting
- A current drivers licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Time management and excellent administration skills are essential
This position would suit a candidate who is looking to start an amazing Property Manager career with a modern and successful company.
What's in it for You?
- Learn from an experienced and enthusiastic team
- Work with a young, vibrant and highly successful team
- Great location | Free parking and Public Transport nearby
- New and modern office | Easily accessible office
- Huge potential for earnings | More than just a base salary
- Be rewarded for your hard work with extra opportunities for $$$
- Ongoing training and development to build a long term career
- Structured training, not just a desk - be mentored by the best
- Support of an Administration and Accounting team
- Work with the latest property management software
Apply today and don't miss out starting this amazing career building opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.