EARN up to $85,000+ pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Join an Industry Leading Engineering Consultancy Firm
Perfect Opportunity to Join an Equal Opportunity Workplace
About The Company
Our client is a multi-disciplinary end to end engineering business delivering engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the land development and building industries. Established over 15 years ago, they quickly became a reputable and sought after engineering consultancy firm resulting in a number of offices across Australia and abroad.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Licensed Surveyor to join their company in Scoresby, VIC.
You have the potential to earn up to $85,000 + per annum | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience.
Some of your responsibilities will also include:
- Undertaking field surveying activities, such as, detail surveys, identification surveys, subdivisions, leases, work as Executed and other survey tasks
- Conducting construction set-outs on mid-teir projects
- Undertaking residential and project Cadastral surveys under supervision
- Computations and data processing
- Consulting and advising clients on surveying issues
The successful candidate will be a qualified Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Additionally, you will have:
- Knowledge in CAD, Magnet and Aconnex is desirable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A current Drivers Licence
What's in it for You?
- Benefit from a Friendly and Support Team Environment
- Highly Supportive and Approachable Leaders
- Work closely with other Disciplines to Create Amazing Results
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/