WHSEQ Compliance Co-Ordinator
EARN up to $75k pa | Negotiable Base Salary + Super
Reputable Commercial Landscaping & Relegation Company
Based in Berkely Vale, Multiple Office Locations
About The Company
Our client is a Commerical Landscaping and Revegateaiton Business working predominately in the construction sector. With an office in Sydney and Port Macquarie, you will be joining a team of experienced and support professionals.
About The Opportunity
Joining our client in Berkley Vale, NSW, the primary purpose of this position is to maintain the WHSEQ system.
Reporting directly to the WHSEQ Manager and Senior Management some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete Health and Safety, hazard and compliance audits, and workplace inspections
- Review and develop Safe Operating Procedures and SEWMS for all sites
- Train staff in the use of a safety app and arrange any additional training
- Ensure site safety procedures and activities are being completed
- Ensure ISO Certification and documentation is up to date
With a minimum of 2 years experience in a WHSEQ Compliance role, you will also need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Through understanding of WHSE Legislations
- Understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements.
What's in it for You?
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone or Phone allowance + Ipad/Laptop
- Any Required Travel Will be Covered by the Business
- Ongoing Training and Development to Ensure your Success
- Standard Hours are 7 am - 3:30 pm, However Negotiable Flexibilty
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/