EARN $80,000 - $90,000 pa + Superannuation
Successful Local Bathroom Repair Company
Ongoing, Stable Position with Full-Time Work
About The Company
Our client is Canberra's leading Bathroom Repair business. They work with all-sized bathroom repairs and renovations. Everything from re-sealing and re-wet sealing shower and bathroom floors, right through to complete bathroom renovations. They have a great team culture and offer an excellent work-life balance.
About The Opportunity
You will be able to work autonomously out on site with the backup and support of the rest of the team when required. The office staff manages your work and schedule which will be provided to you within a smartphone app for easy access. The hours can be flexible to meet your personal or family commitments. You will generally only work a 38 hour week; however, overtime is often available for those that want it.
Our client is willing to consider a full-time employee and will provide them with a company vehicle or someone looking for full-time contract work who has their own ABN/ACN, insurances, and a clean and tidy van, tools, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Carpentry
- Experience in demo and carpentry for bathroom work
- Experience working autonomously on residential sites
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use a smartphone and apps
- Punctual, reliable, professional and takes pride in their work
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Bathroom Repair Business
- Small, Close-Knit Team with a Great Work Culture
- Great Location in Fyshwick with Free Onsite Parking
- Benefit from Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Full-Time Employees or Contractors Considered
- Room to Grow & Progress with the Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/