EARN Negotiable Salary + Super + Bonus | Based on Experience
Join a With a Collaborative & Relaxed Real Estate in Thornleigh
Are You Looking For a Long Term Career With No Weekend Work!
About The Company
Established in 1976, our client is a solid, longstanding and well-respected independent local real estate company specialising in property sales, leasing and property management. They pride themselves on delivering the best possible result in the shortest possible time and maintain clear communication and quality customer service throughout the process.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is the operation, control, maintenance and oversight of real estate properties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Prepare leases and lease renewals
- Assist with general administration tasks
- Coordinate all routine, incoming and outgoing inspections
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence and reliable car
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in Real Estate
What's in it for You?
- Work for a Collaborative and Well Known Company
- Family-Owned, Supportive & Close-Knit Team
- Full-Time or Part-Time Role Available
- Convenient Location Close to Cafe & Shopping Centre
- Free Onsite Parking Available | Immediate Start
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance | No Weekend Work Required
- Long Term Stable Employment with Expanding Business
Apply today & don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/