EARN Negotiable Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Mobile + Bonus
Join a Highly Successful & Supportive Real Estate in Byron Bay
Are You Looking For a Long Term Career With No Weekend Work!
About The Company
Established in 1983, our client is a highly successful and progressive company with a focus on providing excellent service to our clients. They are the leading Property Management business on the Northern Rivers.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is the operation, control, maintenance and oversight of real estate properties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Contribute to the growth of rent roll
- Arrears control, regular rent reviews and lease renewals
- Coordinate all routine, incoming and outgoing inspections
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in Real Estate
What's in it for You?
- Work for a Highly Successful and Progressive Company
- Leading Property Management Business on the Northern Rivers
- Half Yearly Awards Night | Regular Team Building Events
- Beautiful Convenient Location Close to Cafe, Shops & River
- Full Support Including Management, Trust, Leasing & Admin
- Opportunities to Work From Home Once a Fortnight!
- Free Onsite Parking Available | Immediate Start
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
- FT Position | Work-Life Balance | No Weekend Work
- Long Term Stable Employment with Expanding Business
Apply today & don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/