EARN up to $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Industry Leading & Successful Fencing Business in Girraween
Utilise Your Experience in Estimating to Progress and Grow Your Career
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 20 years and has a long-standing, far-reaching reputation in the Building and Construction Industry for quality work and excellent service. They pride themselves on their reputation and enviable repeat clientele base of both residential and commercial clients.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to liaise with a diverse range of clients, strengthen existing
relationships and create new ones.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete tenders and quotations
- Scope, measure and price jobs and quotations
- Research current trends and use external marketing systems to source new clients
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of estimating sales experience
- Demonstrated fencing and measurement experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Established, Reputable & Successful Fencing Business
- Central Location Close to Shops & Cafes | Immediate Start
- Fantastic & Friendly Team with Supportive & Dynamic Culture
- Future Career Progression to Supervisor With Mentorship
- Ongoing Training & Development Available | Long Term Role
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/