EARN Up To $90,000pa + Super | Vehicle + Fuel + Overtime + RDO's
Established & Growing Business | Permanent Full-Time Role
Ongoing Training & Career Progression | Flexible Work Hours
About The Company
Our client is a commercial plumbing business based in North-East Adelaide that specialises in Commercial, New Homes, Maintainance, Renovations and Excavations. They take pride in everything they do and have a strong focus on high-quality workmanship. The business aims to create a fun and safe environment and looks to assist and mentor each employee to further their career.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Director with all commercial and residential plumbing projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with project management of commercial projects (once ready)
- Site supervision of commercial projects (once ready)
- Running and testing plumbing systems
- Minor maintenance and residential works
- Excavator operation (if desired)
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Excavator License (desirable)
- A drive to lead a team in the future
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn & Learn
- Established Business with a Great Reputation
- Permanent Full-Time Role with Stability
- Fully Maintained Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Plenty of Overtime to Increase Earnings
- Work Across Adelaide & Surrounds
- Work Away Allowance Provided
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Enjoy An Easy-Going Team Environment
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Work Hours
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/