Earn A Generous Negotiable Salary Based On Experience + Super
Join An Established Organisation Making A Difference To Peoples Health
Utilise Your Experience In Administration To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a charitable organisation that provide quality support programs and free tailored education to the community for over 55 years. Based in Perth, our client adheres to its team values of teamwork, integrity, commitment, respect and excellence and promote these values at every opportunity.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage referrals, clinic bookings and education session bookings, including Telehealth
- Undertake all aspects of Medicare billing as required
- Maintain efficient and accurate health Services databases and recording processes
- Provide professional and high quality external and internal written communications
- Attend Meetings and take minutes
- Support the smooth running of services and activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, including Medicare billing experience
- Knowledge of medical practice management software
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills/ written communication
- Sound MS Office suite skills
- Must be a non-smoker (including vaping) and fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What's in it for You?
- Make A Difference To Peoples Lives Working With This Company
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/