EARN Up To $120,000 pa + Super + Incentives | Flexible Hours
Reputable Chartered Accountant with Multiple Offices
Utilise Your Experience In Management To Further Your Career
About The Company
Established in 1980 our client is a Charted Accounting Firm providing a personal and professional advisor service across Rockhampton, Yeppoon, and Emerald. They have a strong team of professionals who have built a long-standing reputation for delivering service excellence and assisting clients to achieve their business and financial goals.
About The Opportunity
You will be responsible for a number of key areas including Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Business Development, Operational and Internal Systems, and overall practice performance including reporting and statistical data. You will also be responsible for overseeing the general day-to-day business operations at the Firm’s three offices in Rockhampton, Yeppoon, and Emerald.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or willing to progress into management
- A degree in either Business, HR, or Marketing
- Substantial knowledge of HR, Marketing, and Business operations
- The ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Work Alongside The Directors
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/