EARN up to $75,000 pa + Performance-Based Bonuses
Previous PA Experience Essential | Full Or Part Time Hours
Great Location Near a Mall, Brewery's, Cafes & More
About The Company
Our client is a privately-run Agrochemical trading and marketing company providing chemical, logistic and product procurement solutions for businesses throughout Australasia. They sell a range of products that goes into various market segments such as Broadacre, Pest control, Home and Garden plus Public and Animal health.
About The Opportunity
Based in Moorabbin, you can earn between circa $70,000 and $75,000 plus performance-based bonuses.
This position is a busy and varied role supporting the General Manager with a range of daily tasks.
You need to be extremely organised and have a true understanding of the value of money in business.
It can be a part time or full time role as there are other areas of the business you can assist with.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- managing the GM's diary and appointments
- checking and prioritising emails
- assisting with their personal portfolio of investment properties
- booking travel and accommodation etc
- ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Personal Assistant role.
Any previous experience in a logistics, shipping coordinator, international trade business etc type experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Additionally, you will have:
- a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- initiative to get things done without being asked - stay one step ahead
- computer literacy
What's in it for You?
- Monthly Team Lunches, Breakfasts, Community Brunch
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Very Fancy Office | Laptop, Phone & Free Parking Included
- Assist With Other Parts of the Business Too
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/