Salary Starting At $60K + Super | Negotiable Based On Experience
Join A Well-Established Water Infrastructure Business
Utilise Your Experience To Further Your Career | Full-time Role
About The Company
Our client is a thriving water infrastructure company based in Muswellbrook, NSW. With a strong emphasis on looking after its staff, the business also prides itself on having fantastic premises, an excellent fleet and equipment, a great 'vibe' to work in, an executive team that cares, and a support team to help you achieve great outcomes.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide an efficient, organised, clean, healthy office atmosphere to ensure effective organisational flow for all office operations.
Reporting to The Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare reports for the management team, timesheet management, passing on meeting notes to the managing director & other general business administration tasks
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls & faxes and forwarding messages as required using outlook
- Ensure continuous up to date training register, personal employee files and inductions including the company's
- Email updated Accounts Receivable report including phone calls made, who was spoken to & expected payment dates
- Deliver enquiries for sponsorship, advertising and donations to the marketing department
- Ensure payroll information is accurate and updated
- Send out payslips weekly and group certificates annually
- Reconcile bank accounts weekly
- Responsible for petty cash management
- Ensure Payroll Tax and PAYG are lodged and up to date at all times
- Ensure all company and vehicle registrations and insurances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience similar to the role
- Minimum requirement certificate IV in Administration.
- Strong computer skills and experience in using MS Office, Jim2, & Keypay or similar
- Payroll experience
- Familiarity with mine site induction processes
- Driver's licence and own transport required
What's in it for You?
- Great Earning Potential | Excellent Opportunity To Further Your Career
- Great Opportunity To Assist Running Business | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Full-time role | Continuing Professional Development
- Immediate Start | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/