EARN between $28 - $30 per hour + Vehicle + Phone | Nego Based on Exp
Join an Established Electrical Service Business in the Whangarei District
Full-time role | Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunities
About The Company
Our client provides services on the full range of appliances covering microwaves to refrigeration, and some commercial appliances as well. They are now looking for their next superstar to join their small but dedicated team serving many major brands of appliances in and around the Whangarei district.
About the Opportunity
Based in the beautiful Whangarei, you will earn between $28 and $30 per hour - a work phone, uniform and a work vehicle are also supplied.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Repair appliances for customers as required
- Diagnose & replace worn & defective parts as required
- Conduct maintenance services to appliances for the clients
- Research & obtain spare parts as needed
- Liaising with current service technicians as necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Whiteware Technician or similar
- A current practising licence
- Current driver's licence
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail with a positive "can-do" attitude
You will also be:
- Vaccinated against Covid19 under the prevailing mandate
What's in it for You?
- Amazing Earning Opportunity | Vehicle & Phone Provided
- Join an Established Electrical Service Business in Whangarei
- Further Training Provided to Develop your Skills & Knowledge
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
- Amazing Location with Great Weather, Beaches, Fishing, Less Traffic and Cheaper Housing!
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/