EARN $52,000 pa + Superannuation
Industry Leading Commercial Furniture Importer and Manufacturer
No Industry Experience Required | Forklift & Drivers Licences are Required
About The Company
Our client was established in 1990 and is an Australian-based company with a national distribution network throughout Australia. Since then the company has grown to be one of the leading office chair manufacturers and importers in Australia offering a wide range of Clerical, Executive and Contract Office Chairs and services.
About the Opportunity
Based in Smithfield in Sydney's west, you will earn $52,000 pa.
Uniform and safety shoes supplied.
Full training will be provided.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling a range of chairs
- Driving to customers' locations to deliver goods
- Packing and unpacking of goods
The successful candidate will have experience using hand and power tools.
Additionally, you will have:
- A forklift and driver's licence is essential
- Experience using power tools and being a general handyman
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/