EARN $80,000 - $100,000 pa + Super + Potential for Overtime
Established Automotive Business Specialising in European Vehicles
Full-Time Role | Immediate Start | Training & Progression
About The Company
Our client is an independent European Vehicle Mechanic based in Melbourne and specialising in a wide range of Prestige and Exotic European cars. Their passion for cars and extra effort to ensure that all customers are taken care of on a personal level has helped them to achieve the best outcomes.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Interact and attend to customer needs
- Coordinate the workshop
- Provide adequate vehicle repairs and service
- Manage the upgrade on a range high performance and luxury vehicles
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Trade Qualified Mechanic
- Current drivers licence
- Exposure to European vehicles (desirable)
- Auto electrical diagnosis experience (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Established & Growing Business with a Great Reputation
- Overtime Available to Increase Earnings
- Ongoing Training & Progression to Build Skills
- Convenient Location with On-Site Parking
- Clean & Modern Workshop with Luxury Vehicles
- Close to Public Transport, Shops & Cafes
- Unique Culture with Social Events & Team Building
- Opportunity to Branch into Performance Work
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/