Office Administrator / Executive Assistant
EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super + Incentives | Negotiable on Experience
Join a Growing Boutique Accounting Firm in Varsity Lakes, QLD
Utilise Your Administration & Accounting Experience to Progress Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a boutique accounting firm providing comprehensive accounting services & consulting to their clientele in the small to mid-tier market. Based in Varsity Lakes, QLD , their success is dependant on their people, productivity and procedures using the latest cloud-based technology to ensure a positive impact on their clients.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the director on a day-to-day basis while keeping up with daily administration tasks.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting general administration duties daily
- Being responsible for organising the Director's calendar & emails
- Answering inbound calls of the firm; answering any relevant questions
- Arranging internal team meetings and confirming agenda weekly
- Assisting with ATO and ASIC compliance, incl. setting up new entities
- Developing process improvements
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years administration/PA experience
- Experience/knowledge in accounting/financing/mortgage broking firm (MUST)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent computer literacy & can work autonomously
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- To be 'Tech Savvy' due to the business being heavily cloud-based
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Opportunity for Incentives
- Great Location with Designated Parking Available
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | No Micromanagement
- Opportunity for Salary Reviews | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate | Full-Time Position
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/