Expression of Interest - SANFLW Ambassador
- Volunteer – Honorarium
- December 19 – October 20
A BIT ABOUT THE VOLUNTEER ROLE
SANFLW ambassadors will be a role model for young girl’s, promoting the game through a variety of appearances at key events and clinics. When the SANFLW ambassador is unable to attend an appearance, they will coordinate and arrange for another SANFLW player from their club to attend in their place.
The position will report to the Community Programs Officer (Female Engagement).
Exact appearances and dates will be confirmed at the induction; however these may include:
- Running a station at female specific clinics
- Female Programs Photoshoot
- Interviews regarding your journey in football
- Appearances at junior female football events including: The Next Step Program, SANFL Juniors Girls Medal Counts and Grand Final
This position is a volunteer role, however as a thank you our 2020 season Amdassadors will be acknowledged with an honoriarium payment, a 2020 State League Season Pass and a recognition event.
Please click here to download the full schedule of duties.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You will be an engaging and passionate football player interested in growing the profile of female football among girls.
- Working with Children Check or able to obtain (must be issued prior to commencement)
- Accredited football coach or willing to obtain
- Current SANFLW player
- Experience in working with children in a school and/or sporting environment
- An empathy and understanding of delivering Australian Rules football at various ages and abilities
- Experience in working with volunteers in a club sporting environment
- Experience in building relationships with key stakeholders
A BIT ABOUT US
We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thought and practices.
We’re committed to changing our game for the better. We’ve developed junior football and women’s football and we’re dedicated to multicultural/indigenous development. We’re shaping the future, widening the breadth and depth of what we do, from the grassroots up.
We’ve done this, because #WeLoveFooty.
We are genuine on our actions, behaviours & conversations
- We accept our responsibilities & deliver on our promises
- We are honest and act on feedback
- We are passionate & enjoy what we do
- We celebrate success
- We collaborate, communicate & share knowledge
- We care for & support each other
- We strive for continual improvement
- We are open-minded & adaptable
- We are inclusive & actively seek diversity
Expressions of interest close Wednesday 27 November
SANFL People & Culture Leader
T: 8440 6914
E: People&Culture.Team@sanfl.com.au (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)