Early Childhood Teacher
We are looking for a highly skilled Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. We are looking for a Teacher who aligns with our philosophies and is not only able to provide engaging educational programs for the children but has the drive to make this the best centre in the community. Whilst ensuring the relevant requirements for compliance are being met, you have the freedom to implement your own learning program and showcase your skills to make a difference for our respected families. With quality programming, access to a healthy professional development budget, well-resourced centre, and the support from an experienced Education Practice Partner this is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career and expand your skills.
- Facilitate the educational learning experiences for your classroom
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Support the Service Manager in leading the team and meeting the obligations under the NQS
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Teaching experience within the early years essential
- Evidence of sound professional experience that shows initiative and strong sense of personal responsibility for meeting objectives, modelling of professional and ethical behaviour and commitment to personal development.
- Ability to apply effective verbal and written communication and leadership strategies to engage employees and enable them to work collaboratively
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and Australian Teaching Standards
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
In return, we offer you:
- Healthy professional development budgets
- Dedicated support office offering resources to help reach your goals
- Regular guidance from our Education Practice Partner
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Well-resourced centre
- Staff childcare discount available
- Uniforms provided
- We work hard but we love to have fun too
- The opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.