With so much care and attention to detail, it's no wonder that many in the local community have enrolled their children. We are looking for a Diploma/Cert 3 qualified Assistant Educator to join our team in Lara as a Float to cover breaks, programming, etc. We are looking for an Educator who is not only able to provide engaging programs for the children, but has the drive to make this the best service in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and grow your career with a leader in the early childhood sector where children truly are at the heart of decision
It's crucial you enjoy:
- Receiving tailored professional development with regular support from your manager to reach your goals
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- Receiving employee benefits such as excellent staff childcare discounts, free uniforms and more
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC
- Showcasing your skills to make a difference for our longstanding and new families
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Facilitate holistic play-based learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Unleash your creative side to embed a friendly, secure, and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Value every child as an individual, so we can best help them to unlock and achieve their potential
- Participate and support educators in the observation and recording of children's development
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- You will share your passion and knowledge of children's learning and teaching methods with a supportive team
- Promote positive outcomes for children
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Who we’re looking for:
- Hold a Cert 3 or Diploma in Children's Services (ACECQA approved)
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Evidence of sound professional experience that shows initiative and strong sense of personal responsibility for meeting objectives, modelling of professional and ethical behaviour and commitment to personal development.
- Dedication to developing the future of children and passion for expanding on children's interests
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing quality curriculum
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner, applying effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.