Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Wonnarua Land.
- 110 Licensed places across 6 rooms.
- Innovative and committed employer.
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
A Story House casual is an integral member of the team. Here at Story House Aberglasslyn our casuals are here to help cover programming, sick days and lunch covers as well as step in for longer periods of time covering holiday or even a brand-new position.
For continuity for the children and security for you, we do our best to roster in advance. However, we appreciate you being available at short notice and for multiple shifts throughout the week.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you know your key responsibilities, instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals including partnerships with industry leaders
- Work life balance where you choose the hours and days you work
- Gain experience working across multiple Story House services – No two days are the same
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Refer a Friend Program
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
*CCS eligible care