Machine Operator - Multiple roles
We are all about a great team, great working environment, great results, and happy customers.
If you are looking for a positive working environment, where you are trusted, valued and you have the opportunity to grow, we need to have a chat!
- 12 hrs shift work with great rates
- Amazing team of operators, where safety comes first
- Well stablished national manufacturing group
We are looking for a few operators to be involved in all aspects of the Plastics production processes, including operating modern automated, conversion and recycling and plastics extrusion machinery.
Shift work: 4x4x4 shift rotating (12 hours workday)
- 2-3 years’ experience in operating manufacturing machines
- Motivated individual with a desire to learn.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can-do attitude
Experience within the plastics industry in blown film and exposure to HACCP would be advantageous.
SIGNET is an award-winning company, with a result driven focus, we have purpose-built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, North Queensland and Perth.
We are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
What We Offer:
Wakerley location at only 8 minutes off the gateway motorway.
We are a forward-looking company with a strong commitment to manufacturing in Australia, and a plan for continued growth.
We value people.
Some of the other benefits of working at SIGNET include:
- Onsite parking included
- Monthly staff BBQ, morning teas, social club and various events throughout the year
- Need to visit the Physio?? We have one onsite!
- Employee Assistance Program, including assistance in legal maters, financial challenges and dietary solutions
- Career progression and Learning & development opportunities
- Exceptional engagement survey results which is reinforced with employees averaging 7.5 years service.