Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Ensure Council continues to deliver its strategic outcomes, by creating a future network and telecommunications environment, so as to better support digital business (social, mobile, analytics, cloud, omni-channel and consumer driven technology).
- Be the subject matter expert in both the technical and architectural aspects of the network infrastructure and deliver technological support to our customers.
- Think outside the box, seeking innovative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve processes, procedures.
- Work collaboratively to develop frameworks to identify, measure, manage and enhance performance of Council's networks and communication infrastructure.
- Identify, assess and manage business risks related to networks and communications infrastructure to ensure the successful delivery of objectives and mitigate overall organisational risk.
Things You’ll Do:
- Use you hands on experience to design, implement, maintain, support and develop communication networks, and improve and maintain Council’s infrastructure to deliver outstanding services to our customers.
- Be responsible for keeping up with the latest innovations and technologies and using your expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Lead the creation of innovative, holistic, scalable and flexible solutions for our stakeholders and assist with the delivery of the IM&T strategy.
- Effectively navigate changing environments and develop strategies to position Council for constructive decisions.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect and Evolve.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 11 April 2021
- Package: $92,000 - $109,000 gross per annum plus superannuation.
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week, 19 day month flexitime arrangement available
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Simona Dimovski via email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.